Re: Caching review

Just a small correction, in case anyone takes an interest in responding
to this at any point.

Under the 'offline building' heading I said that the indice caching
behaviour resulting from the --cache-indices parameter was puzzling,
that I didn't understand how it helped offline building. I overlooked
and forgot something I already knew - that without the caching, it
deletes the eisting indices and runs an update to recreate them, which
presumably fails without a network connection. The caching avoids this.

That said, I still stand by the same conclusions and it's still a
little-used, long-time broken capability that should probably be ditched.