Re: (Solved) Persistent File Storage on NTFS

Well apparently not after jumping back and forth between the two several times I now get a kernel panic when trying to load the image on boot from ntfs. I checked that hubernation had not been set on and  tried copying the image to an ext4 fs and could load that no problem. So I am guessing either fragmentation or an attribute is being added to the file at some point? Suggestions appreciated.