Re: Failure to build Jessie with MATE

On 03/10/14 06:12 PM, Michael . wrote:
> >Anything? Without seeing your configs, there's no way for us to
> >troubleshoot.
> So you're saying you haven't seen the configs from August 7.

No, I have not. I thought we established that. (Read previous responses
in this thread by Baurzhan who didn't see the config either.)

> >The errors you showed in your previous email
> This indicates, but is not really clear, that you at least have seen them.

I've seen the errors, yes. But not the config. So far as I can tell,
nobody but you has. Try checking the list archives to see if they
contain the config. I couldn't find it there, either.

> To save me posting the exact same things again if I don't need to please
> indicate if you have the configs from August 7.

I don't. Why else would I be asking?

> The reason I am asking is apart from the version of Live Build (being
> kept up to date) nothing
>  else (apart from my machine being kept up to date) has changed.
>
> I will do another fresh install of Jessie with completely up to date
> packages later today
> and post all details after that.

Please do post all of the details, i.e. auto/config may not be enough
for us to debug the problem if, for example, one of your package lists
is broken and is causing the problem.

Ben