snapshots.debian.org and live-build (4.0.2-1)

Is it possible to use snapshots.debian.org for all build stages? I tried following configuration:

lb config noauto --distribution jessie
lb config noauto --architecture i386
lb config noauto --initsystem systemd
lb config noauto --archive-areas "main contrib non-free"
lb config noauto --apt-options "--force-yes --yes -oAcquire::Check-Valid-Until=false"
lb config noauto --mirror-bootstrap http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20140918T100018Z/
lb config noauto --mirror-chroot http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20140918T100018Z/
lb config noauto --parent-mirror-binary http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20140918T100018Z/
lb config noauto --parent-mirror-chroot http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20140918T100018Z/
lb config noauto --parent-mirror-bootstrap http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian/20140918T100018Z/

but build failed (during bootstrap) because I unable set for apt Acquire::Check-Valid-Until=false option for bootstrap stage. Also apt config file in config/includes.bootstrap have no effect, it seems that this directory ignored. Is there a proper way for use debian snapshots repository for live-build or I need write my own /usr/lib/live/build/bootstrap-includes script?