Re: method for getting speak and espeakup into a debian live image

Where are you setting the packages to be installed? Do you have your
config on github at all so we can check out your configuration?

Without knowing how your live-build is configured it is hard to tell where
the issue may be (for me anyway - I am a visual dude).

If you don¹t have your config on github or something similar, can you post
your auto/config contents and config/packate-lists/*

Cheers,
Zed