xorriso : FAILURE when building iso-hybrid

I am building a system with Live Build version 4.0~alpha38-1

The system I'm trying to build is based on Sid distribution with options:

--debian-installer live
--distribution sid
--binary-images iso-hybrid
--debian-installer-distribution daily

When the system is building the image i get the following error:

  xorriso 1.3.2 : RockRidge filesystem manipulator, libburnia project.

  Drive current: -outdev 'stdio:live-image-i386.hybrid.iso'
  Media current: stdio file, overwriteable
  Media status : is blank
  Media summary: 0 sessions, 0 data blocks, 0 data,  404g free
  xorriso : NOTE : -as mkisofs: Ignored option '-cache-inodes'
  xorriso : WARNING : -volid text problematic as automatic mount point name
  xorriso : WARNING : -volid text is too long for Joliet (25 > 16)
  xorriso : WARNING : -volid text does not comply to ISO 9660 / ECMA 119 rules
  Added to ISO image: directory '/'='/binary'
  xorriso : UPDATE : 622 files added in 1 seconds
  xorriso : FAILURE : Given path does not exist on disk: -boot_image
system_area='/usr/lib/syslinux/isohdpfx.bin'
  xorriso : UPDATE : 622 files added in 1 seconds
  xorriso : aborting : -abort_on 'FAILURE' encountered 'FAILURE'
  P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
  P: Saving caches...

Any idea on what am I missing to configure or install on my system in
order to overcome this error?

Regards,
--
Dionisio