Re: Live-Build and APT repo on the build server?

On Wednesday 09 July 2014 10:36:27 Ozi Traveller wrote:
> Do you use this as the apt cache for your build pc? Or only for the build
> process?

I've set apt-cacher-ng up on my server in my LAN and use it for every Debian
(and raspbian) pc as well as for the live build process (so I don't have
'localhost' in my build.conf file).

On each Debian/raspbian pc I have the following in
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50apt-cacher :
Acquire::http::Proxy "http://<apt-cacher-ng-server>:3142/";

Cheers,
  Diederik