Re: Remastering Debian, getting locale errors

On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:40:01 +0200
Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:

> > 2.  How does the Live Build script provide the proper locale settings?
>
> see env usage in Chroot() in functions/chroot.sh

I see that DEBCONF_NOWARNINGS is set to true.  So that means that the Live Build script suppresses the warning about the missing locale settings.  Because the Debian Live team and the CrunchBang Linux team don't worry about this (and it hasn't blown up in anyone's face), there is no good reason I should worry about this.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>