Re: Build Problems

Greetings,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 06/22/2014 05:53 AM, Richard Nelson wrote:
> I adjusted the web builder to use aptitude as the default for a while

could you please revert that to use apt? apt is defaul

I have added the --apt option to the web interface and the default is set to apt. Should users want they now have the option to utilize aptitude via the --apt option. I hope this is sufficient and if not just let me know.

Thanks.

and if it
doesn't work, it needs a fix, not a workaround.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net