Re: Definition of Read_conffiles in the Live Build scripts

Greetings,

I believe it is reading the config files from:

/etc/live/build.conf /etc/live/build/*

and also from the build config directory.

See the output from:

grep ead_conf /usr/lib/live/build/*

and

grep ead_conf /usr/lib/live/build/* | grep etc

I hope this information assists.