Re: bootloader files

Greetings.

so i would understand that the following lines should be working.
i put them in the isolinux.cfg and no other config file:

default live
prompt 0
timeout 50

default vesamenu.c32
menu background splash.png
menu title Debian Linux live
menu separator
menu separator
menu separator
menu separator
menu separator
menu separator
menu separator
menu color title	* #FFFFFFFF *
menu color border	* #00000000 #00000000 none
menu color sel		* #ffffffff #76a1d0ff *
menu color hotsel	1;7;37;40 #ffffffff #76a1d0ff *
menu color tabmsg	* #ffffffff #00000000 *
menu color help		37;40 #ffdddd00 #00000000 none
menu vshift 9
menu rows 10
menu helpmsgrow 15
# The command line must be at least one line from the bottom.
menu cmdlinerow 16
menu timeoutrow 16
menu tabmsgrow 18
menu tabmsg Press ENTER to boot or TAB to edit a menu entry

label live
	menu label ^Live
	menu default
	linux /live/vmlinuz
	initrd /live/initrd.img

1. what dooes the circumflex Symbol before the word Live mean?
2. ist the path /live/vmlinuz in cases that the real name is vmlinuz-3.0.4.., also correct.

3. so this file should work?

thanks