Re: io GNU/Linux LiveDVD/USB ... You have an update available :)

Hi,

Can you share live build config directory for this build? I want to rebuilt it and add some specific features.

Hi all,

I've uploaded a new iso of "io GNU/Linux", a LiveDVD/USB focused on multimedia
(Debian based).

Kernel 3.14.4 (64-bit only, 32-bit to come), Jack2 as default sound server,
e18 as desktop environment and more nice stuff...

For more infos: packages list, screenshots, video, howto etc... Please visit:
-> http://manu.kebab.free.fr/iognulinux.html
-> https://sourceforge.net/projects/io-gnu-linux/

Enjoy :)

MK