How to add correct modules to debian-live for installation

Niltze (Hello)!

I have patched a couple of pristine kernels (form kernel.org) to
support reiser4 fs and I have one of them running in a reiser4
formatted root partition. Since Debian has no installer supporting
reiser4, I built a debian-live by simply adding my modified kernel and
reiser4progs into config/packages.chroot.

Doing so allows me to mount and create reiser4 partitions for
maintenance. On the other hand, attempting to install debian from the
live-media *will not* install complaining about no suitable modules.

I have built the installer myself (<
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Build >) on my reiser4 running
Debian Sid system; nevertheless, its installation routine will not
include reiser4 support nor kernel.

Any insight provided will be appreciated.

Best Professional Regards.

--
Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com
Daylight Saving Time in USA & Canada ends: Sunday, November 02, 2014