Re: standard live build of jessie using website doesnt work?

On Monday 12 May 2014 10:44:28 Wim Bertels wrote:
>  db5.1-util : Breaks: libdb5.1 (< 5.1.29-8~) but 5.1.29-6 is to be installed

I don't think the web builder will be able to resolve that issue, since you
explicitly have to remove the db5.1-util package.
I encounterd this on my normal system and I had to resolve it with aptitude's
resolver manually.
If the web builder supports using aptitude, which I couldn't find on a quick
look, you could put "db5.1-util-" to the package list. Appending a '-' to a
package name would cause it to remove that package (with 'aptitude install')..

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6