Re: Live Systems Project: Feedback

Nope, that was it, i requested a rescue image.
I'll try a standard image and manually add the packages i need.

Thanks for the quick reply.

With regards,
Laurens Leemans

Op dinsdag 16 december 2014 heeft Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
Greetings,

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Laurens Leemans <laurens@oversoft.nl> wrote:
Hello,

It seems your Debian Live Builder project is down. I go through all the steps, get a build ID (URL for the result), but nothing happens. I don't get an e-mail and nothing appears on the build URL.

Hmm, just looked and it appears that since we clone from debian-next of live-images that type rescue is not there. So I removed from the form to address that. If you did not request a rescue image then your build should be pending.

Thanks.

Is there another way to (easily) create a live package?

With regards,
Laurens Leemans