Re: when will releases be updated?

Richard,

On 13/12/14 11:11 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
> Since the debian-cd team now produces the images, it would seem to
> make sense to have the *Download releases:* links on live.debian.net
> <http://live.debian.net> to point users to their site,
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/ instead of the images hosted at
> live.debian.net <http://live.debian.net>. What are your thoughts?

Thanks. Fixed.

I left the oldstable link pointing at live-systems.org, as I can't find
a symlink for 'latest' oldstable at cdimage.d.o, and it would be a
hassle to constantly have to update the link for each oldstable point
release. I've asked the CD team about whether a link could be maintained
to facilitate linking to it.

> Thanks and also ++debian-cd_team.

Yep. And particularly, thanks to Steve McIntyre, who also helped ensure
the oldstable images in the archive at cdimage.d.o were complete, and
also to Holger Levsen, who I understand is investigating setting up live
snapshot builds at jenkins.debian.net.

Ben