Hide persistence.conf

Hello debian-live team,

I would like to use an usb disk partition for persitence files and for
classic usb storage. So I have put an persistence.conf file like this
:

/home/user bind,source=.

in the partition. But if I use the partition as a classic storage
place, I see the persistence.conf file and I can delete it
accidentally.

How can I hide it ?
- is this possible to change the file name ? like ".persistence.conf"
- is this possible to put the file elsewhere ? like in
"/.persistence/persistence.conf"
- is this possible to store the file in an other partition ?

Thanks !

Baptiste.