Re: Restructuring questions

Hi jnqnfe

>1) What exactly is the use case for [...]
I don't know if its my poor english maybe, but i don't reaally know what
you mean by that. Can you explan a bit more?

Relating to point 2:

	I think that some real life use example of that that just came to my
head is providing script that would override the binary of make command
with colormake (when you also choose apt option to not download binary
packages but sources and compile them to build a chroot filesystem) to
see beautiful color output to follow looking for possible errors. Or
another one to use multistrap somehow as a boostrap binary which is not
normally supported by live-build script. So maybe the code should be
changed simply to not to ignore that value and make us of that option at
any stage? And maybe some simple config to specify in which stages it
should be used?

>So is this actually needed?
	I would say. Yes. Even for me. I think I would like to use this in the
future to have more possibility's of building very specific live image.
But it also depends on doing a lot of research before to expand my
knowledge a bit.

	I wanted to share my opinion because I am in the middle of process to
build my perfect out-of-box image for my hardware and any change in
live-build probably will change a bit my concept. Which is also possible:D

hmmm...yeah

jnqnfe: