Re: Possible bug in Read_conffiles()

On second thoughts, perhaps my fix was wrong, perhaps the parameter list
is supposed to be sent to Get_conffiles(), so instead of

for CONFFILE in $(Get_conffiles) "${@}"

is should be

for CONFFILE in $(Get_conffiles "${@}")

Executing lb config, and having a few echo's added to the
Read_conffiles() function, I can see that a parameter string of
"config/all config/common config/bootstrap config/chroot config/binary
config/source" is passed into Read_conffiles().

I'm not entirely certain what Get_conffiles() is trying to achieve
exactly, but seems to expect a parameter list of files to work with. It
then seems to be generating and adding six different files to the list
for each item in the parameter set, resulting in a somewhat weird
looking list of files, with many repeats, as shown below.

*** Also, I want to highlight that the ${DISTRIBUTION} variable it's
trying to use here is empty, as can be seem below.

So the list of files Read_conffiles() tries to process, with this
alternate fix in place becomes the following, after processing by
Get_conffiles():
config/all
config/all.amd64
config/all.