Re: FYI: final versions for live-* for jessie

Thank you and your employer!!!!!

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
Thanks to my employer, I can spend quality time now on
fixing/testing/building images for jessie.

In the comming days I'll commit whatever comes up directly to
debian-next (which is live-* 5.x) and cherry-pick after testing the
minimal fixes for jessie to debian-old-4.0 branches, and planning to ask
for unblocks for the *final* versions for jessie on 2014-12-01.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net