build fails, claims package libssh-4 cannot be located

Hi list,

I'm using live-build 3.0.5-1 on Debian Wheezy.

So far, all my builds have been successful.  Now, I've tried adding a
few additional packages and the build fails.
What I added:
task-lxde-desktop
libreoffice*
iceweasel*

What happens is that the stage

lb chroot_install-packages install

produces this output:

P: Begin installing packages (install pass)...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
E: Unable to locate package libssh-4
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...

And then it exits, failing.

I have added libssh-4 to the list of packages and it still happens like
this.

I have no issues downloading and installing libssh-4 manually, so it
doesn't look like a bug on the package/repository server (and I've tried
two different mirrors, just to be sure).

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Which files should I post so you can help me?

-Stefan