Do not start a dozen of services (update-rc.d -f ...)

Hi,

my goal is to have a _stock_ Debian Live image which do not listens at
any port when started.

Currently the relevant part of my grub.cfg looks like this:

menuentry "Debian Live 7.6 from harddisk (ISO =
debian-live-7.6.0-amd64-xfce-desktop+nonfree.iso)" {
  loopback loop (hd0,1)/debian/debian-live-7.6.0-amd64-xfce-desktop+nonfree.iso
  linux    (loop)/live/vmlinuz
findiso=/debian/debian-live-7.6.0-amd64-xfce-desktop+nonfree.iso
boot=live config
sysv-rc=hdparm,pppd-dns,rpcbind,nfs-common,bluetooth,exim4,fglrx-atieventsd,hddtemp,network-manager,open-vm-tools,saned,unattended-upgrades,virtualbox-guest-utils,avahi-daemon,atd,cups,nvidia-kernel,rsync,lm-sensors
  initrd   (loop)/live/initrd.img
}

Still after that nfsd and rpcbind (and sshd, but that is by intetion)
are starting.

I know there are several ways to do this. The question is now that how
to have a Debian Live system booted which is just downloaded from the
Internet without "all" that nasty services (nfs and related stuffs)
just by specifying some boot parameters?