RE: Debian Live web-booting

Sorry about the screwed message. Here is my preceding email in a readable form :

Hello

No that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm alreay able to web-boot  Debian Live as it is documented in the manual. Please see the function deb_live in the script http://boot.salstar.sk/deb.ipxe or try it out ;)

What would like to do is to directly boot off an ISO file by feeding it  to memdisk :
  LINUX http://myserver/memdisk
  INITRD  http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/stable/amd64/iso-hybrid/debian-live-7.6.0-amd64-standard.iso
  APPEND iso

This method works great with Clonezilla yet :
  MENU BEGIN clonezilla-stable Cloud ISO from sf label clonezilla-stable
  menu label  clonezilla-stable clonezilla-live-2.2.4-12-amd64.iso
  kernel  http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/cloudboot/small_img/memdisk append
  initrd=http://cloudboot.nchc.org.tw/cloudboot/get_image.php?file=clonezilla-live-2.2.4-12-amd64.iso&mirror=sf&type=iso&proj=clonezilla-stable
  iso raw

Source :  http://cloudboot.nchc.org.tw/cloudboot/BOOTMENU.php?boot=clonezilla-stable

D. Baumann started to work on this some time ago :  http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-boot.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=e08c082e758afa3341a9ebb6e00927d9873c7230
IMHO adding the two missing modules would do the trick.

Regards, H.  Werner