Unable to locate package.

My last few builds have returned with the end of the log informing me that the kernel image is not found, for example:

E: Unable to locate package linux-image-486

I feel as though this is a problem on your end. Also, it doesn't find rar or unrar in the package index, nor does it allow me to set the archive areas to "main non-free contrib" as I would normally (I assume this is what the archive area refers to, I may be wrong, if so how would I set that?).

Thanks,
-Jim Craveiro