Help Solydk

Hello Debian Lists  my name is Toby and I download SolydXK  and was
delighted at how quickly it Installed and that it even setup my wireless for me so
that when the install had finnished  it rebooted and there it was with all the the
main stuff ready for use and all this in 20 mind I was delighted.

I understood about the update once a month and agree with all that But then
I saw it was the Business one I had installed  and thought o dam it was the
Home one that I wanted, but not to worry I will just download and install it
no bother at all  a well I  had no such luck  it installed but could not find the
firmware for my wireless and to my surprise it started  downloading files
 this took so long and it seemed to be installing the same stuff over and over
again then it kept going with the files but the bar at the bottom said it was
restart the laptop only to find it could not find my hdd and said no array
defined so i had to disable  the raid and use ata  and releaf I had not lost
my hdd but dont know to fix the No Array Defined  part of my hard hdd,
however I liked the distro and now want to know where can I download
a Stable verison of SolydK Home Verison  please.

Thanks Toby