LightDM -run script at session start

Hi

I'm currently trying to get a jessie build for my distro. I'm doing the build on sid so I have all the latest scripts for live-build.

I'm using lightDM with xfce. The build works and creates a bootable iso.

My issue is with LightDM. Prior to the latest changes
session-setup-script=script in lightdm.conf used to work. Now lightdm crashes, so the user is now presented with a command line to login.

I've looked in lightdm.conf on sid and most of it is commented out.

I've looked around and haven't seen any discussion about this.

I realise that jessie is only just at b2.

Hopefully someone has a workaround for it.

Cheers
Ozi