From: Nick Gawronski [mailto:nick@nickgawronski.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 5:30 PM
To: Zed
Cc: debian-live@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: method for getting speak and espeakup into a debian live image

Hi, I have in my live directory the config directory and in that directory
there is another directory called package-lists.  In that directory there
is a file called live.list.chroot where it contains packages like the
live-boot and live-config.  I just went to the end of the file and entered
in espeakup and speak on different lines.  To do the initial configuration
as I am using the current build of debian live in testing I did lb init
then lb config then edited the file and finally did lb build.  I got the
iso image and burned it to a disc in the usually way using wodim and no
speech.  One suggestion is could there not be a meta package for live
building where if say speakup_soft was put in a package list all needed
components would be put into the image?  Also, is there a way to stop the
build once the chroot is made to allow me to go into it and manually
configure things then restart it to finish the build process?  Nick
Gawronski