Re: debian-installer-launcher

Hi Zed

This is my take on it from my testing in wheezy. I happy to be corrected.

The desktop launcher gets hostname from the /etc/hostname file.
See here : https://github.com/ozitraveller/star-live-build/tree/master/xfce-64/config/includes.chroot/etc

The text installer seems to default to debian, possibly hard coded in the package. I've not discover how to change it.

Cheers
Ozi