Re: debian-installer-launcher

I believe I have figured this out... *fingers crossed*

Cheers!

On 8/29/2014 9:27 AM, Zed wrote:
I have added the debian-installer-launcher to my live-build and added a desktop icon to launch the installer. Everything works fine, but when the install is finished, I have to manually disconnect the ISO and manually reboot. Where\what can I modify to automate the last steps of the install? I want it to function and complete more like the default Debian install does. I assume I need to modify the preseed.cfg, but I am not sure what exactly to look at to get it to behave the desired way. The manual didn't have specifics I was looking for (unless I completely overlooked them).

Thanks!
Zed