Re: lb build TypeError

Ah, i'll provide what i've found here. Sorry Zed this might be my fault.
So to everyone else i've put my live-build up on git.
https://github.com/bofh80/n00bix-live-amd64
Zed has forked it.

I've just tried a fresh git checkout and build (after i built my local original copy fine, checked my meld, checked the git, and tried his fork)
And i get this:
WARNING: THIS VERSION OF LIVE-BUILD IS EXPERIMENTAL

IT IS UNFINISHED AND CHANGES HEAVILY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
USER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Please also note that you are running a live-build development version
and that we are only supporting the newest development version.

Make sure you are using the newest version at all times.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/live/build/init", line 165, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/live/build/init", line 137, in main
    os.symlink(hook, os.path.join('config/hooks/' + os.path.basename(hook)))
FileExistsError: [Errno 17] File exists: '/usr/share/live/build/hooks/0020-create-mtab-symlink.hook.chroot' -> 'config/hooks/0020-create-mtab-symlink.hook.chroot'

and prior to that

FileExistsError: [Errno 17] File exists: '/usr/share/live/build/hooks/0170-remove-python-py.hook.chroot' -> 'config/hooks/0170-remove-python-py.hook.chroot'

Can someone tell me what i've done wrong? It appears to be something to do with either how i copied the symlinks or something git has done to them. I'll do some checking up in the mean time, i'm hoping one of you clever devs knows the answer already tho.

Ofc you can feel free to git clone my repo to see the issue.
Thanks