Re: Build# 20140708.095343.318063705

Greetings,

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 6:15 AM, silver smoki <silversmoki@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi :)
I went to the "url" you sent me.I didn't see any images.  Did I do something wrong?  I think the only changes I made was to change the Kali desktop from KDE to 'Xfce' , the AMD64 to 'i386' & the flavor to '486'.  It is a mystery to me :(

It is always good to examine the log file to understand why a build may fail. Please examine the _LB_CGIPACKAGES you requested and the log file:

<snippet of build file>
# CGI Packages List
_LB_CGIPACKAGES="kali meta-package depends on everything we want kali-linux-full kali-root-login kali-defaults kali-menu kali-debtags kali-archive-keyring debian-installer-launcher alsa-tools cryptsetup  "

<snippet of log file>
Reading state information...
E: Unable to locate package meta-package
E: Unable to locate package depends
E: Unable to locate package on
E: Unable to locate package everything
E: Unable to locate package we
E: Unable to locate package want
E: Unable to locate package kali-linux-full
E: Unable to locate package kali-root-login
E: Unable to locate package kali-defaults
E: Unable to locate package kali-menu
E: Unable to locate package kali-debtags
E: Unable to locate package kali-archive-keyring

Have good day,
Maynard

Hope this information assists.