Re: sparkylinux-3.3-x86_64-mate.iso - BOOT FAILED !

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:35 AM, Iris Stöhr <iris.stoehr@web.de> wrote:

> I downloaded "sparkylinux-3.3-x86_64-mate.iso" burned it on DVD and started

[...]

> After that :
> BOOT FAILED!
> This Debian Live image failed to boot.
> Please file a bug ...  ...<debian-live@lists.debian.org>... ==> I try to do
> it ...

Hi!

You have to keep in mind that you were using an image "based" on
debian but made by a derivative project. Therefore, you should first
contact the creators of sparkylinux to inform them about the problem.

It may be related to your specific hardware or maybe it might as well
be due to other reasons that this list is not aware of such as the
configuration or the software they use to build their images.

Thank you very much :)

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com