Re: cannot install the ISO

Il sab, mar 29, 2014 at 1:33 , Fernando Toledo <ftoledo@docksud.com.ar> ha scritto:
El 25/03/14 21:12, Federico Bruni escribió:
I've created my first image with live-build and I can run it as live. However, nothing happens when I click on Install or Graphical install in the boot menu. What can be wrong? Do you suggest adding the package debian-installer-launcher? I'm running it with: kvm -cdrom binary.hybrid.iso You can find the first stub of my project here: https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDev Thanks in advance Federico
You must check the syslinux/isolinux command line in your config files in the iso file (mount it and view these files) to verify if it was generated correctly. but depend of your config. Can you paste your config options?

Hi Fernando,

I think that you missed my email where I said that I solved the problem.
I forgot to pass to the config:
--debian-installer live

Thank you anyway
Federico