Re: accessible debian live cd

Am 25.03.2014 19:05, schrieb Don Raikes:
> Hello,
> I am interested in creating an accessible debian live cd.

I don't know why you're doing this - if your intent is to build a "stock
Debian" live CD with acessibility features, then my following suggestion
is not going to help you much.  Or maybe you're doing it as a learning
exercise.  However, if you're simply looking for a Debian based live CD
that "just works" and has accessibility features enabled, take a look at
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-adriane/index-en.html "ADRIANE - Audio
Desktop Reference Implementation and Networking Environment".  This is
based on KNOPPIX, and as such, can be customized ("remastered") -
possibly easier for a beginner than starting from scratch with Debian-Live.

No need to reinvent the wheel if it already provides what you're looking
for. ;-)

-Stefan