Re: create custom distribution

chals wrote:
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Sergio Eduardo Torres
<torresergioedu@gmail.com> wrote:
good my question is this if you have any tutorial to create my own
distribution, in some forum, I await your response thank you very much

If with "create my own distribution" you mean building a live, debian
based system, you've come to the right place. live-manual is a good
read. You can install the package and also read it online at:

I hope this helps :)

Note that the manual is available in Catalan, Spanish, French, and Italian as well as English.