Re: Swapfile on a NTFS partition. Posible, doable or already done?

Would this imply changes to the scripts or something more complex? To be short: is it already possible to create a swapfile on an NTFS partition? As far as I understand, it is not... and if so, I believe this would be beyond live-debian

2013/12/11 Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net>
On 12/11/2013 08:21 PM, Marcos Núñez wrote:
> Is there any way to create a swapfile in an NTFS partition (to be chosen
> at boot time) and to be deleted during shutdown?

there's initial code in live-boot lingering around for a couple of
years. patches welcome to finish it up.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net