Re: KDE image fails to build with Live Systems web autobuilder

On 12/11/2013 04:46 AM, Hillel Lubman wrote:
> I understand there can be legal reasons, but how in the end can one
> build testing or sid versions?

the autobuilder is a *compromise* for those that are not
able/willing/too lazy to run live-build on their own machine.

you can always build your own live system with live-build with whatever
options you want. nobody is blocking you from doing that.

> is there any plan to address this somehow for
> the on-line building in the future?

yes (see mailinglist archive).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net