Re: Persistence not working on image files

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Vladimir Smelhaus <smelhaus@bpt.cz> wrote:
> I tried it. I would swear that didn't work in stable. But now it's ok. Works
> as described in the manual. But this time I tried with wheezy mixed with
> latest live-* packages.

I'm glad that it works for you now. The contents of live-manual are
usually thoroughly tested, even though that does not mean that they
are error-free :)

> Thanks. I don't know why I gave an image file the extension.

You were probably "misguided" by live-boot's manpage which contained
that error (which is now fixed).

Have fun!

--
chals