Re: Trouble with building debian sid amd64

On 09/16/2013 05:46 AM, housegregory299@gmail.com wrote:
> Excuse me, but it worked fine for wheezy, and it seems doesn't work for sid.

then you're using a too old live-build version. you said you're using
4.x from experimental, we fixed it there in back in july. remember: we
do *NOT* support any version which is not the la thtest version of its
branch, means no previous version but the latest one of 4.x, 3.x, 2.x etc.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net