Re: live-boot wheezy causes hardware failure.

On 08/22/2013 11:11 AM, atar wrote:
> Those two PCs weren't able even to enter into the BIOS's settings
> program and one of those two PCs
> has stopped even to send any signals to the monitor.

this has nothing to do with live-boot at all.

if, and eventhough it's highly unlikely that a software has caused your
issues, it's certainly not live-boot (or live-config) but non-live
related software of wheezy (kernel, xorg, $whatever).

> Note: Wheezy (not in its live-boot variant) wasn't tested by me and I
> don't know its effects.

so you run a customized image? if so, what customizations did you do?

unfortunately, without any more details about the exact issues and
configuration you were using, your 'warning' is not much useful.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net