Re: Trying to build minimal live cd but get large /pool folder in the iso image. Please find attached my auto config and also my config folder (tar.gz). As far as I am aware if I use packages.list.chroot I should not get a pool folder. I do have a ndis.list.binary for ndiswrapper packages but would not expect to get a /pool folder of 195.2 MB.Is there something I can do to minimise this? Let me know what other information you need to know and I'll do what I can to get it asap.Cheers. Michael.

I forgot to add, sorry, that this is in Wheezy using Wheezy LiveBuild.