Re: odd behavior

On 06/13/2013 08:18 PM, Don Raikes wrote:
> When I try to boot off of the live key again, it fails. I have no one
> available to read the screen to see what is being printed so can’t give
> any details on messages.

at which point does the boot fail? log files?

> This only started happening when I included the /lib union and /etc
> lines in my persistence.conf file. Can these directories not be persisted?

they can.

what change excatly did you do to /lib and /etc? obviously one of these
changes broke it, so you could bisect until you identified the guilty one..

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net