Reliable multi-interface netboot from CIFS

Hi all,

I've been working on getting an x86 machine with multiple NICs reliably
PXE booting using a custom debian-live image with the rootfs hosted on
CIFS. I encountered a few problems which I've worked through - the boot
process now works reliably - and I was wondering whether I should file
bugs with patches attached or just post the patches here?

I've got three patches that apply on top of live-boot v3.0.1-1; a couple
of one-liners and one that uses the BOOTIF kernel parameter to determine
which interface to use to mount the real root.

Happy to do whichever approach is preferred (opening bugs or simply
posting the patches).

Cheers,

Andrew