Re: customize boot menu

Am 18.03.2013 19:03, schrieb kinimodcz@centrum.cz:
I´d like to customize syslinux boot menu items - after booting Live CD I have too many items in menu - Live, Live failsave, live 686, live 686 failsave, Text install, Expert install, memtest and I think others (they can´t be read because they are over the screen displayed).
In templates (in /usr/share/live/build/templates/syslinux/common/live.cfg) I found only 3 variables - {$LINUX_LIVE} {$LINUX_INSTALL} {$MEMTEST}. I would appreciate any advice, I´m newbie in this issue and do not understand that so much.

Hello Kini

It may give you some ideas:
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/debian-live/debian-live-boot-menu-keyboard-layout-choice.mp4
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/debian-live/hooks-bootloaders-config.tgz

http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/ofbiz-live/OFBiz_debian_live_BigFish_boot_1280x1024.mp4
http://rsync.it-infrastrukturen.org/

Git repository with some debian live more complex configuration profiles for different kind of live images
http://git.it-infrastrukturen.org/

regards, Mark

--
ms@it-infrastrukturen.org