Re: Persistence file on the same partition of the live filesystem

Because this thread mentions performance of persistence, I just tried full persistence last night with " /  union" in the persistence conf file and I am definitely surprised to see how much slower (est. 5 to 10 times slower) it is on my 2.0 USB thumbdrive than previous versions like squeeze. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to try to find the cause?

Thanks,

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:57 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 03/04/2013 11:45 AM, David Hare wrote:
> Attached is an updated patch to enable custom mount options for
> 4.0~a7-1.

this is horrible to read, please avoid cluttering patches with useless
'# PATCH' lines.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net