Re: Bug console setup udeb?

On 02/01/13 10:23 AM, _ wrote:
After update debian installer git.

make build_cdrom_isolinux

generate all initrd

after boot:

debian installer freeze after selected language.

some try it?

I have a similar issue (as far as I can tell). live-build 3.0~b4-1, building a wheezy binary-hybrid ISO, including the debian installer with these lines in my auto/config:

    --debian-installer live \
    --debian-installer-gui true \
    --debian-installer-distribution daily \

It worked earlier today, but now it freezes with a blank screen titled "configure the keyboard" right after choosing a keymap ("American English") from the "Keymap to use" screen.