USB3 sticks that work with debian-live

Hi!

I'm looking for an USB3 stick on which I can run my debian-live image(s).
This seems to be problematic and due to the discussion "Debian image failed to
boot" I avoided the Sandisk Cruzer.
I recently bought a "Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 32GB" stick and
found out it didn't work either.
So I would like to know whether people on this list have successfully used an
USB3 stick for booting a debian-live image and (of course) which it is/was.
If I should make changes to the system (f.e. BIOS), I'd like to know that too.

Thanks in advance,
  Diederik
--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6