Re: ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘config/hooks/0010-disable-kexec-tools.hook.c

On Tuesday 12 November 2013 18:19:08 Ozi Traveller wrote:
> I'm trying to build sid in a sid environment and it fails doing 'lb config'
>
> I have 4.0~alpha30-1 version installed.

How about (temporarily) removing a whole bunch of options from auto/config till
you have a set that does work. Then start adding options till it fails ...
then you have the item to investigate further ...

HTH
--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6