Re: debian-live-7.2 installation failure with italian language

On 11/04/2013 12:37 PM, MAG4 Piemonte wrote:
> we try to install from debian-live-7.2-i386-lxde-desktop.iso with italian language

how did you install it? with debian-installer launched from the boot
menu (if so, then please report a bug against live-installer) or via the
desktop icon (if so, and not reproducible with d-i launched from the
boot menu, then please report a bug against debian-installer-launcher).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net