Re: Review request for live-config's 1060-kde-services

On Tuesday 15 October 2013 11:53:56 Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 10/08/2013 09:31 AM, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> > And now I've figured out how to create a patch file, see
> > attachment.
>
> I've applied a slightly edited version of the patch, thanks.

Thank you.
Will this also be applied to current stable or at least the part wrt to
kwallet? Then users of the (next) official KDE images (from l.d.n) will be able
to use kwallet too.

Justification use case: When using a network resource you normally have to
provide a password. When not using kwallet you have to *constantly* type that
password when interacting with that resourve, while if you've setup kwallet (a
<1 min activity) you only have to do it once.

> since it's preferable to do all modifications on a user basis, can you
> also send (or directly commit a patch to debian-next branch) to make
> the disabling of the freespace notifier on a user basis, rather than
> globally.

Done.
http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-config.git;a=commit;h=0657c8d0c7574bb415c188b0287e4af0cc51bb08

Didn't think it was possible, but apparently it is and works better imo.

Cheers,
  Diederik
--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6